The James White House was built in 1852 and is a two and a half story stuccoed brick Charleston single. Principal windows were constructed with stone lintels and the loggia entry and piazza were added later. An early-twentieth-century addition to the rear created a substantial additional unit accessed from Montagu and has currently been incorporated into the main house. Possible opportunities to subdivide as there are 2 electrical meters and separate entrances. Spacious rooms are throughout the house which was typical of the mid-19th century. The house has been updated and HVAC's were replaced in 2015.At the rear is a spacious brick patio, garden shed, and ample off street parking that is gated.
The data relating to real estate for sale on our web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocitysm Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Listings held by brokerage firms other than Places, are marked with the Broker Reciprocitysm logo or the Broker Reciprocitysm thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. Copyright Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.