« Back to Blog
Summertime Sangria at 10 Boathouse Close
May 19, 2015 • By Places Real Estate • 0 Comments
Summer is, officially “unofficially” here and it is time to embrace the season in all its glory. Fresh light sangria is a good place to start.
Peach Blueberry Sangria
The combination of fresh peaches and blueberries with the Moscato wine pairs well to create a delicious Sangria. Recipe by Melissa Russo / thefarmgirlgabs.com
- 1 bottle of Moscato Wine
- 1 cup Peach Juice or Peach Cider
- 1 can Ginger Ale
- ⅔ cup Peach Schnapps
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 peaches, sliced
- rosemary sprig
- In large pitcher, add wine, peach juice, ginger ale, peach schnapps.
- Mix together.
- Slice peaches and add to Sangria.
- Add fresh blueberries to Sangria.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with rosemary.
10 Boathouse Close is as sweet spot to celebrate summer with friends. To schedule your private showing click here.